How To Make Spinach Stew (Without Using a Blender)
1 cup oil
1 onion, chopped
1 habanero pepper, chopped
2 bell peppers, chopped
6 tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon, rosemary
1 tablespoon, curry
1 tablespoon, thyme
Adobo for taste
1 tablespoon, chicken bouillon
2 small-sized dry fish
2 tablespoon crayfish seasoning
1/2 oz bits, stock fish
Baked chicken (or meats of your choice)
2 packets, chopped spinach
1. Heat oil over medium-high heat for (1-2mins)
2. Once its hot, add onion, habanero pepper, bell peppers and tomatoes. Then stir the mix.
3. Then add garlic, rosemary, curry, thyme, adobo and chicken bouillon and crayfish seasoning. Then stir the mix and let it cook for 15 mins.
4. Then add the dry fish and stock fish and let cook for 10 mins.
5. After 10 mins remove the dry fish so it does not break.
6. Add baked chicken (or meats of your choice to the stew) and stir the meat around.
7. Then add spinach and mix into the stew
8. Re-add your dry fish
9. Boil white rice or any side of choice (plantain, yam, etc.)
10. 9. Enjoy!